Monday, March 14, 2011

Life is Sweet

It's time for a new sketch reveal at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  It's not my turn to reveal, but I loved this sketch (as I do all of them!), so I was inspired to pull out some paper.



As you can see, I flipped the sketch.  Other than the May Arts ribbon and card base, this is all Lily Bee's Domestic Bliss.

Remember, you can play along any time during the month with any or all of the sketches.  Each time you play, your name goes in the drawing for the monthly prize.  Our sponsor this month is Nikki Sivils.  Be sure to hop over to Sassy Lil Card sketches blog and check out what the rest of the design team has done!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, LOVE, LOVE it!

Rossella said...

Beautiful!! Really amazing! I adore the polka dots! WOW

curlyqmosaics said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Laurel said...

So pretty!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...