Thursday, March 24, 2011

Close To My Heart "Hope for Japan" Stamp Set

You all know that even though I am not a consultant any more, Close To My Heart remains very close to my heart.  This beautiful stamp set is being sold for $5 in order to benefit the people in Japan.  100% of the profits will go straight to the American Red Cross.  I think that this is one of the most generous gestures!!  The pictures we have seen in the papers, online, and in the news have been horrific.  What a nice way to help in a very small way that will accumulate to help others in a very large way.
If you don't have a consultant, I would like to direct you to my dear friend, Karen Pedersen and her blog.  You can shop on her website to order this set.  You can either enter #A1118 or click on  Hope for Japan  under the Shop Online tab.  There is no limit so if you need gifts for crafting buddies, this would be a great buy!  I will be leaving a link on my left sidebar so that you will not have to search for this post.  I can hardly wait to see all the beautiful projects that will be created with this set knowing how much heart went into the designing of the set!!

3 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

tHAT'S A WONDERFUL CAUSE! THANK YOU!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this, Brenda! I am so happy that as a CTMH Consultant, I can help promote this non-commissionable set that 100% of the proceeds go to helping Japan. THANK YOU for spreading the word.

Larisa said...

Great stamp! Enjoy it)))

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...