Tuesday, March 22, 2011

it's all perspective.

I don't seem to be making many pages these days, so I determined today to change that. I am often working on cards for design teams, and while that is happening, my pictures are piling up! So I grabbed some pictures of Sassy today, and put them to paper.

I used a Level 1 Wings pre-printed layout from CTMH. I am so very sad that these are being discontinued! When I was with CTMH, I created a card class using Level 1 pre-printed layouts for Convention. I still hear that people are using the pattern to teach classes and enhance their business. Isn't that wonderful?! Anyway, can you tell that this is a pre-printed layout? Not at all! I love the sturdiness of Level 1 pages that so easily go right in a memory book without any matting. Now these are funny pictures of my Sassy (Sarsparilla, Sassy-Doodle, Sassy Pants, Miss Bean - she answers to those and a lot of others!). When she wants alone time, she lays facing a wall. So goofy! I thought Tim Holtz' stamp - "it's all perspective" - was just perfect. The butterfly stamp is from the CTMH January stamp of the month. The embellishments, including the pleated ribbon are all CTMH.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful layout and cat!

Nati Tristan said...

what a beautiful kitty and layout

StephC said...

Beautiful layout! The colors are wonderful!

Unknown said...

I always love what you do with Level 1's. You are the Level 1 queen!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...