Sunday, March 13, 2011

Friend

I just got this paper, and I absolutely could not wait to play with it!  It is the Mayberry collection from Close To My Heart, and it's just lovely!  Bright spring colors that have a lot of warmth and depth.  I grabbed the sketch from Get Sketchy, and the colors also fit the lovely Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World.


This is a simple card, and I liked keeping it that way.  It is Mayberry, after all! ;)  I used foam dots to add the three flowers I cut form the paper.  That baker's twine added a nice finishing touch.

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

This is such yummy paper sweetie

Marg Van Patten said...

Lovely as always! I should be recieving my CTMH order this week. I purchased Lucky and Wings! Have a blessed Sunday.

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

LOVE what you did with Mayberry. Don't you just love this paper pack?

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the way you layered the flowers at the edge - beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Brenda! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Lea L. said...

Very pretty!! Great job with the Tuesday Trigger challenge!! ♥♥♥

PapierGirl said...

Gorgeous - love the flowers! thanks for joining us this week at GS! :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...