Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

I was told this morning that I am in the Trendsetting Spotlight at There She Goes Clear Stamps!  I was so surprised, and I am always so humbled when my artwork is chosen to be featured somewhere.  Hop over and see there blog - they have some oh, so cute stamp sets!

Now I just noticed that I haven't posted anything new since Monday evening.  Where does the time go?!  I am in my craft room today and tomorrow, so I am planning on sharing new things with you later on.  See you then!

2 comments:

Dawnll said...

Congrats sweetie...I have to say you are on fire lately!
You deserve to be highlighted.

Unknown said...

WOO HOO! Congrats!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...