Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jerry's Work Anniversary

I am so darn proud of my husband!  Yesterday was his 20th anniversary at Abra Auto Body as a paint technician.  The "big guys" came to celebrate him with a cake, and they gave him a really nice watch.

It is rare these days to hear of someone being at a job for 20 years.  With the economy and lay-offs, it is not always possible to do that. I am so thankful that God blessed Jerry with this job!

Happy 20th Anniversary, honey!!



I'll be bakc later with some more artwork.  I've been working on design team projects, but I think I'll squeeze something in that you can see today!

4 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

Congratulations To Jerry! What an accomplishment! God Bless him with many more wonderful years!

Unknown said...

That is a huge blessing. Congrats to Jerry!

Larisa said...

Congratulations To Jerry!

Wanda Cullen said...

Well...small world! My husband owns and manages a body shop and has been staying very busy in spite of the economy! We always said we're in good professions - people will always get sick and need nurses and they'll always ding their cars and need body work! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...