Sunday, March 27, 2011

Page Maps

I saw the Page Maps sketch and just loved it.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to with it, but then sometimes pictures and papers have a way of falling right on to my desk.  Must be that scrapbook fairy! ;) 

This is a picture of Shane at the Minnesota Zoo when we went to the dinosaur exhibit.  Oh my goodness, I remember thinking this was the cutest picture ever!  Bella Blvd's new Mr. Boy papers were perfect. The dinosaur and clouds are cut-outs in the collection.  I used my Slice Big Kids card to cut "No!"  What fun product for this picture!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Perfect papers and a fab layout!

Nati Tristan said...

This is way too cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

Jamie Harder said...

oh my gosh that photo is awesome!! And you scrapped it perfectly...i just love all the dinosaurs!!!

Unknown said...

Priceless...the memory and the layout!

Christine said...

Hilarious picture! Great layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...