Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lily Bee Challenge

This is my second post for the day, so scroll on down to see my card for The Studio.

Lily Bee's challenge is to make paper embellishments for your layout.  Well, you all know how I like making my own embellishments!  I grabbed some Christmas Town and pictures from Christmas Day 2010.

I made my own poinsetta using instructions from the Paper Studio.  Now as you see, they have you fold three pieces of paper.  I wanted a fuller flower, so I used six pieces.

Don't you love those chipboard buttons from Lily Bee?  The rest of the embellishments are CTMH.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Dawnll said...

I love your family pictures, great colors and poinsetts

Mitralee said...

Love the CTMH stuff, I recognized it right away, and really love your flower! Nice layout!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...