Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Live Life

The challenge is sports at Scrap Tiffany this week.  Now Shane has never played sports, so I don't really have any of the typical sports paper or stamps.  But I do have one of the new paper packets from CTMH - Lucky - and it has bicycles on it.

I have this cute tricycle stamp from Unity, and I think it went really nicely with card.  "Live Life" is one stamp, but I just rolled it in olive ink first and then gave the rest some outdoor denim blue.

Hop on over and see what the rest of the design team has done!

8 comments:

StephC said...

Very cute!! The tricycle is adorable!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

This is super fab! Love the papers and the bike in the middle, just amazing.
Hugs
Tanya

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable sports card.. amazing design and accents..
..hugs Bev ST DT

Unknown said...

Awesome! I just love this "Lucky" kit, don't you?

Katie said...

I just love this card! The papers are fabulous & the bicycle is, too.

Kay said...

What a great job you did with this card! Love those papers.

GabyCreates.com said...

This is such an adorable card!!! and so creative! and the cards you have posted since.... love them and sorry for not visiting earlier, but am glad I got to see everything you posted since!!

Renee said...

Brenda, I love your card! It is truly adorable! I love your design, too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...