Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Exciting News!! A New Challenge Blog!!

This is very exciting, and I am so happy to bring this news to you today!!  I am a design team member for the NEW and EXCITING challenge blog - For Your Inspiration.  Yippee!!  I can't wait to have you join us in the challenges!!
make gif
Let me tell you a little about For Your Inspiration.  Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month, there will be a fabulous photo to inspire you to create.  Now, here's the really fun part.  You can create anything you want!  You can make a card, layout, mixed media, jewelry, a sewing project, knitting, food, and on and on!  You get the idea - the possibilities are endless.  Doesn't that sound like fun?!  You can combine challenges and enter up to three times.  A "Lovely Lotus" will be chosen for each challenge and that person will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.  Wouldn't you love to display this on your blog?
gif animators
Here are the DT members that will greet you at For Your Inspiration: 
We all so excited to welcome you and are looking forward to seeing where your crafts take you!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay! Congrats to you, can't wait to see it!

Wanda Cullen said...

Brenda, I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you! In the brief time I looked at your creations, I can see you're a very talented lady! ((Hugs))

Renee said...

Congrats, Brenda! I am so happy for you! You do such beautiful work!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...