Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thanks So Much

I picked up a couple sheets of Imaginisce's Berrylicious a few weeks ago.  It's such bright cheery paper!

This is jsut a simple card.  I cut an inch off the bottom of the front and continued the patterned paper on the inside.  My favorite part of the card is the sparkling flower.  These are Imaginisce Roly Posies and Pop-Up Posies that I stacked together.  I painted them with rock candy distress paint and then added diamond stickles.  The blue bling added just a little more without taking away the simplicity.  The baker's twine is from Pink Paislee. 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmmm! I love that sparkly flower too!

Rufus said...

Looks like Spring!
R/

Court said...

This is just GORGEOUS. Thank you so much for playing along with us in this month's sketch challenge at Imaginisce!

Marielle said...

this is card is beautiful ,love the twine !

Wanda Cullen said...

OMGoodness, this green with the touch of turquoise and yellow caught my eye right away! LOVE it! Isn't twine just the neatest touch on cards?!

Unknown said...

Ooh, love that the front is shorter and that flower & twine is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce challenge!

Keely Livings said...

LOVE your beautiful card, Brenda! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Imaginisce :)

Lydia said...

SO beautiful, love all the twine!! Great Job!

Michelle said...

This is just beautiful!! I love the flower with the bling and the twine tied around it is just the perfect touch!! Thank you for playing with us this month!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...