Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't Worry, Be Happy

It's the 21st and time for another card sketch at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  Here's Cherie's sketch for the week:


I am using paper from our generous sponsor, Nikki Sivils.  This is the Beatrice collection:



I had so much fun with this sketch!  As you can see, I flipped it.  One of the pieces in the collection is a scallop-bordered 12x12 sheet, so I used that as a starting point to create this 3-1/2 x 8 card.  Beatrice is a cutie, and I can just picture her saying "don't worry, be happy."  This is super fun paper!  Be sure to go to Nikki's product page and look at the rest of her papers.  It's all so stinkin' cute!!

Play along with this month and link up your card by April 5th.  Each time you play with the four sketches (7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th), you get another chance at winning.  Nikki Sivils is our sponsor this month, so I'm crossing my fingers for you!  I'd love for you to win some of her product!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

GORGEOUS. Made me smile.
Hugs
Tanya

Scrapenabler said...

Such a cute card! I love what you did with the sketch.

Sheri Twing said...

Oh my, that is just the most adorable card!!!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Brenda your cards are simply amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers

Jade said...

I left you something on my blog today! Be sure to stop by and pick it up! www.thescrapyardrose.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...