Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You are Delightful

(I have been busy in my craft room and this is my 4th post for the day.  Scroll down for the Scrap Tiffany reveal, some exciting For Your Inspiration news, and my blog candy winner!)

Lily Bee Designs is having their very first challenge!  If you are aren't familiar with them, be sure to stop over and look at their products.  I love the designs, chipboards, and rub-ons!  The requirements for this challenge are punches and Lily Bee product.  I used a combination of Catching Fall and Hello Sunshine for this layout.

This picture was taken almost 21 years ago!  What a cutie pie my Shane was and still is!  This little face makes me want to grab him out of the picture and hug that tiny little boy all over again.  I am so glad I didn't finish all his scrapping and that I can still pull out these pictures and put them to paper!

The chipboard elements (arrow, star, heart, circle), waxy flax, and brads are CTMH.  The punch is Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet!

Jamie Harder said...

Love how you've used all that yummy LIly Bee goodness:-)

Laurel said...

Cute photo and great layout!

Kristina said...

What a super cute layout, love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...