Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

I just have to stop in and let you know who my Blog Candy Winner is!  First of all, I want to say thank you for spreading the word about the candy and my blog!  I have found wonderful blogs along the way - near and far - and I will visit again and again!  It's truly a joy to meet crafters from around the globe!!

Okay, without further ado, the winner as chosen by random generator is Amy H!!  Congratulations, Amy!!  I know you will put these goodies to good use scrapping that family of yours!!  Contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with your address, and I will get this box out to you right away!!

4 comments:

Rosalee said...

Congrats Amy

Amy Hervey said...

Thanks so much, Brenda! You and your blog are such an inspiration!

Larisa said...

Congratulations, Amy!!

Theresa said...

Congratulations!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...