Wednesday, April 20, 2011

CK One-Hour Layout

I really like the CK one-hour challenges.  It gives me the opportunity to get a layout done without over thinking it.  Do you do that - over think your layouts?  I hope I'm not the only one!  So the challenge this week was to use pastels.  Well, if you know my work, you know that I don't work in pastel.  So this was really a challenge - even to find the paper!!  But I found three sheets of Stella and Rose Gertie in my paper (forgot I even bought it), and I think it worked great for this vintage photo of Jerry's mom and uncle.  The thing that took me the longest was cutting letters with my Slice!

1 comment:

Nati Tristan said...

For only taking an hour it looks amazing!! Wonderful job! YOu rocked the challenge!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...