Monday, April 18, 2011

Worker Bee

This is my third post for the day, so be sure to scroll down to see what I've been up to! 

I haven't played over at Sketches in Thyme for awhile, but I saw their sketch for the week and loved it.  It leaves a ton of room for inspiration!

I had these cute pictures of Shane from when he was a little over a year old learning how to "mow the lawn" with his bubble mower. 

I've used Fancy Pants Beach Bum and Slice diecuts.  The clouds and sun come from Fall/Back to School, the bee and letters from Big Kids, and the banner from Parties.  The baker's twin is Pink Paislee.

I think I might be done in my craft room today.  I say I think because I have had bunches of ideas running through my head.  Of course, it's easier to create when the mojo is calling!  You all know how that is!  But it's getting time to think on dinner and empty the dishwasher.  And I've got some loads of laundry waiting.  Domestic chores sure do get in the way of playing - LOL!!

8 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh there is some cute pictures of Shane- I am so glad you could play along with us this week
Love the yummy papers you used sweetie.
We have missed you at Sketches In Thyme

Laurel said...

So cute, love the bee!

Nati Tristan said...

I love the bee!

Jamie Harder said...

Wow...you have been busy today! Cute layout...that bee is so adorable!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Worker BEE! Love the title, and what a fabulout with wonderful design paper. Thanks for playing with Sketches In Thyme this week.
Hugs
Tanya

Fern said...

Super cute layout, Brenda. I love the fun/bright colors!!! So glad you could play along with us over at Sketches In Thyme!! Hugs!!

tiffany said...

wow you have been a busy bee lately!!! this layout is adorable, love the papers and the title! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

Erin Reed said...

this is such a great project!! love those colors and your detail is fab! thanks for playing at sketches in thyme!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...