Saturday, April 16, 2011

Little Gift

I must be in the mood for creating little gifts today.  I put this little one together to give as a hostess gift for when we go visiting.

I made the box with Graphix acetate.  It works really nicely when you want to show what is in the container.  Other than that, I used all CTMH products.  This is going in the Moxie Fab Food Wrap Challenge.  I had a hard time deciding to enter it in that one because it would have worked for the Little Gifts Challenge, too, at Moxie Fab.  Well, that will just give me the opportunity to make another little gift!!

I'm off to run some errands now.  Hope your Saturday is going well!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful little gift. Whoever receives it will love it. LOVE what you did with the butterfly paper from Wings. I just love that kit!

Laurel said...

It is so pretty!

Dawnll said...

Love it girl!
How is life going?
Haven't talked forever.
I try to keep up in Google reader- you are doing some amazing projects.
Hugs to you

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Brenda! Thanks for linking this up to the Food Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh that's a fabulous gift.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...