Friday, April 29, 2011

Merry Christmas...

...in April?  Yep! I wanted to play along at Christmas Card Challenges this week.  The challenge is using a sketch.

I decided to use this sketch in a landscape format.

This really is Christmas paper.  It is from Lily Bee's Christmas Town collection.  Rosettes are just so much fun to make, and it made a great embellishment for this card.  I fussy cut a snowflake from the paper and put a CTMH black button brad through the middle.  I love the simplicity and non-traditional colors.

3 comments:

StephC said...

Beautifully done Brenda! I love everything about this!

Shaela said...

Ooo, so pretty! Love the red and black and white together. Thanks for joining us on the Christmas Card Challenges Blog. :)

Nati Tristan said...

what a cute cute card! Never too soon to start!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...