Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jerry

Sometimes I sit back and wonder what I ever did to deserve my husband.  He is one of the most patient and caring people I know.  He treats everyone with such kindness - and good humor! - that it is no wonder he is so well-liked.  As long as I was thinking about him, I thought I may as well make a layout.

I used all CTMH for this layout - Lucky Level 2 & My Stickease, Enjoy Life stamp set, Olive cardstock, Sunset Mini-Medleys, and Outdoor Denim Mini-Medleys

This afternoon we went to Jerry's grandmother's 91st birthday.  We had such a pleasant time, and it is so good to see her doing so well at 91!

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful LO and tribute to hubby! Happy Birthday to his Grandma as well!!

I've left something for you on my blog :)

Unknown said...

Even with the short amount of time I have spent with Jerry, I have to agree. He is so sweet and kind and that shines through the moment you meet him. I love the layout you did and I think he will too. How could he not?!!!

Nati Tristan said...

Wonderful layout and Happy Birthday for his grandmother! What an amazing blessing to be doing well at 91!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...