Sunday, April 24, 2011

Picture Perfect

I found this picture of Shane tucked in a box.  I think I must have put it there some time ago in order to scrap it, but amongst all my pictures it was forgotten.  I used a very versatile sketch from Lasting Memories Challenges.


And how could I forget this?!  You be the judge ~
What a stinkin' cutie!  Shane was just 2 years old in this photo.  Thank goodness for being able to enlarge the photo to see the newspaper date!  Doesn't he look quite serious about whatever he is reading?  He really copied Jerry a lot when he was little, and my guess is that he was trying to be just like Daddy.

Items used:  Crate Toy Box papers and Restoration chipboard and stickers; Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi title strip; Really Reasonable Ribbon baker's twine; CTMH Picture Perfect stamp set

10 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Fun LO! What a cutie! I do think he was trying to be like Daddy! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Laurel said...

so cute!

Nati Tristan said...

I love love love the paper you used for this layout! Wonderful cutie pie picture!

Unknown said...

So, so sweet and the paper and layout compliment the photo beautifully!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Brenda

Gorgeous layout love the cute picture, great papers and embellies too. Thank you for sharing at Lasting Memories.

Hugs Ali x

Karen Wilson said...

This whole LO just flows perfectly!! What a sweet pic and so glad you found it!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!!

Unknown said...

wow, gorgeous. It all works very well together. Good luck on the DT call

Kristie W. said...

Wonderful page! I love the cluster of accents you used. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories and good luck with the DT call!

Aim said...

Really lovely layout!! I 'found' some old pictures of my kids last night while I was hunting for some Easter ones... Those are always the BEST!! :)

Thanks for sharing!!
Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

Lauren said...

Awesome layout! I love the vintage feel. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! We hope to see you again next time!

Lauren

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...