Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

I wish you many rich blessings on this Easter Sunday!



It's also time for a new challenge at The Studio.  This week we have a sketch for you:
Isn't this a great sketch for scraps?  I love it!

This is Imaginisce's It's Your Day paper.  I fussy cut the panda and cake from paper.  The buttons are CTMH and the twine is Pink Paislee.  Head on over to The Studio to see what the other DT members came up with!

I am making Easter dinner in the late afternoon.  We don't often have time to sit down as a family, so that is a huge blessing for me.  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your Easter dinner with family. We are doing the same here. Easton and Daysha will be here with Dan, Dawson and I. The more family, the better! I wish Tannon and Rick, Kori and Daci could be here too. I love that little Panda. DARLING card. Happy Easter.

Laurel said...

CUTE card! Happy Easter!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...