Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sassy Lil Card Sketches Reveal

Time for a new sketch at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  Cherie has created such a lovely sketch, and I think you are going to love the versatility of the sketch.




I used a Crafter's Workshop template (Mini Daisy Cluster) over white cardstock. I heavily misted it with sapphire and lily pad glimmer mist.  The flowers are hero arts, the buttons are Bo Bunny, and the gems, thread, and stamp are CTMH.

We have a couple of great sponsors this month at Sassy Lil Card Sketches.  There are four sketches during the month (7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th).  The deadline to have any or all cards linked up is May 5th to be eligible for the prize.  We have two sponsors this month:



4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this card. I also love that sentiment from the Wings WOTG kit. I have been using that like crazy! You are featured on my blog today, my friend.

Scrapenabler said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! I love the colors and they way you used the template.

Nati Tristan said...

i love all the flowers! what a great little card!

bakscrap said...

I always enjoy seeing your latest project. I nominated you for an award, Come on over to my blog and check it out.Beth www.bakscrapspace.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...