Friday, April 8, 2011

Quick Little 3x3

I received my Hope for Japan set today from CTMH.  Have you clicked on my sidebar to see the set?  It is $5 and all proceeds will got to the American Red Cross to help Japan.  Just a beautiful stamp set!!

I simply stamped the largest image with versamark and chalked over it in a circular fashion.  I embossed the heart as well as the edges of the card.  If you're wondering about the color of the embossing on the edge, I've mixed three CTMH things to create it - white and silver embossing powder and a little tiny bit of prisma glitter.  The flower and twine were the perfect finishing touch.  If you should buy this set, please let me know so that I can see your artwork!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE what you created with this set, Brenda! Gorgeous, I say, just gorgeous!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, love the twine!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...