Friday, April 1, 2011

Sisters

I won the Life Documented kit from Simple Stories (Memory Works), and it was delivered to me hot off the press a few days ago.  My goodness, I didn't even know where to start with this yummy kit.  So much goodness in it!  I took out pictures of me and my sisters from last September.  I am always so happy to have individual pictures of me with them.  They are so special in a way that I can't even describe.

The journaling reads, "My 4 sisters...These women mean so much to me! And each of them for very different reasons.  No matter what or where, I constantly hold them tight in my heart."

This is all from the Life Documented kit except for the few flowers (Prima), buttons, hemp, and brads (CTMH). 

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

This is a wonderful layout! You Rocked the Kit! Great work!

Lisa Jane said...

How fabulous .. and how lucky to have 3 sisters .. i am an only child and have always wanted a brother is sister .Lisa x

Marg Van Patten said...

Beautiful layout Brenda. That banner is adorable. I have 3 sisters and just love making pages about them.

Laurel said...

Congrats on the win, and I love the layout!

Wanda Cullen said...

I can only imagine how special it must be having sisters...I was blessed with 2 brothers, but they're about 400 miles away, so don't see much of my family at all! Your scrapbook pages are all so beautiful and inspiring!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...