Monday, April 4, 2011

Twin Brothers

I don't know if I have told you that my husband is an identical twin.  He and his brother go through stages where it is very difficult for some people to tell them apart.  This picture of them is so cute, and I think you'll see what I mean!  I used the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for this layout.



Jerry's mom made those matching outfits for them.  If you click on the layout and look at it more closely, you'll see the gold buttons and chains.  Cute!  I bet they were adorable running around that Christmas!!  

Items used:  Bo Bunny Timepiece; Bo Bunny ribbon; 7Gyspies and Imaginisce rub-ons; Tattered Angels chipboard; CTMH desert sand ink; Fiskars threading water punch

I have another picture of the two of them that I wanted to scrap today using the sketch from GYSO.



In talking to Jerry's mom, we think this might be 1968.  They look pretty little and their feet don't quite reach the peddles.  Here in this picture I don't think they look quite as identical.  In the near future, I'll need to put a recent picture up so that you can see the similarity today.

Items used:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Union Square paper and stickers; Really Reasonable Ribbon baker's twine

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Love, love, love your layouts!

Nati Tristan said...

I love the papers you used! Wonderful layouts!

Unknown said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both layouts. I love all things vintage and all things where black is the dominant color. You captured them both beautifully!

Jodi said...

This is awesome!! Love your layout!!!

Renee said...

Brenda, these layouts are precious! Thanks for sharing!

Valerie said...

Both your layouts are beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at GYSO:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo's are GORGEOUS! I love love love the photos and loveeeeeeeeee that Bo Bunny line! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tricia said...

Beautiful vintage layout!

Rossella said...

Many compliments to you!!! Beautiful page! Thanks to play with us on GYSO!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...