Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Live Life

Time for a new sketch at Sassy Lil Card Sketches!  Do you play along with us?  The card sketches are posted on the 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th of the month.  You have until the 5th of the following month to link them up on the blog.  If you do one sketch, you get one entry.  If you do all four you get four entries.  So much fun, and I am really partial because I think Cherie's are some of the best sketches around!  On to this week's sketch:

I created a very simple card with a male birthday in mind.  I am also trying really hard to keep the majority of my card suitable for a 44-cent stamp.  Wowie, some of my creations have ended up being parcels!  Isn't that crazy?!  But it won't stop me from mailing cards ;)

I used CTMH Lucky and the matching stamp set.  LOVE this paper!  The "buttons" are the matching stickers, and I've woven waxy flax through them.

Now hop over to the Sassy Lil Card Sketch blog to see the rest of the design team work!  I hope you find the time to play along!!  We have two sponsors this month (two winners!!) that have fabulous prizes:

4 comments:

Scrapenabler said...

Such a cute card!

Nati Tristan said...

Everyone is doing such a wonderful card with this sketch! Darling card!

Laurel said...

Such a great masculine card!

Katie said...

Such a handsome card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...