Friday, May 13, 2011

Chairs to You

Oh what a stinkin' cute set this is!  It's the CTMH May Stamp of the Month, Chairs to You.

I love all the different chairs and the fun sentiments.  I made a couple of quick cards for you.  This large card is my favorite "go to" pattern in the Wishes Card Confidence book - Keep it Level.  If you own the book, it is on page 107.  The 3x3 is just me putting some scraps together ;)

For the 3x3, I used the Wings Level 2 paper packet along with some matching embellishments (sweet leaf button, black waxy flax, and clear sparkles).  The 6x6 is Mayberry Level 2, colonial white buttons, colonial white grosgrain, and a Smoothie bigger brad.  Both are simple cards, but those chairs make them kind of fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Darn cute...both of 'em!

Julia said...

Woow, great stamps and amazing usage of them. Very classy cards :D

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...