Friday, May 13, 2011

The Sky - My First Studio J Layout

Okay, as you know if you've been reading my blog for awhile, I am just not a digi scrapbooker.  I like to create with my hands, and to tell you the truth, I just didn't want to spend the time learning digi scrapbooking.  HOWEVER, in the past couple of nights I have been learning Studio J, the digital program from Close To My Heart.  I can't believe how easy it is!  There is no software to download.  You simply start right in.  Oh my - are there ever paper packets to choose from!  Has your very favorite paper been discontinued?  Well, you will probably find it on Studio J.  I love that!  I took some beautiful pictures of the sky the other night, and I wanted to create a layout that would match those colors.  Let me show you my very simple layout:

Are you curious as to how Studio J works?

Just create an account, then log in to Studio J and start designing layouts! Studio J is intuitive and easy to use; there are just 5 easy steps to creating a beautiful layout:

1. Upload photos.
2. Choose the desired themed kit.
3. Select an exclusive layout pattern.
4. Add photos, embellishments, title, and journaling.
5. Purchase custom-printed layouts ready for a cherished album.

The fun part is that if you are not ready to create an account, you can give Studio J a try before you create an account.  What a great way to play and get to know the program!

Now I mentioned that this is a very simple layout.  When I receive this (along with my free memory page protectors), I intend to add a few traditional touches.  That's the beauty of this!  For people like me, you can still be hands-on!  Your pictures are printed, your layouts are printed, and you get the protectors to boot.  It really is a great value. 

Come back and visit me tomorrow for another layout, and I'll give you some more information on memberships!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you went and played. I love Studio J as much as my hands on. I found there was room in my heart for both. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...