Saturday, May 7, 2011

Spoiled Girl

Yep, that's me this weekend.  Jerry and Shane gave me my Mother's Day gifts early, and boy, I must say that I am still stunned - and so blessed!

Shane gave me a haircut this morning - one of the best I've ever had.  He is so patient when  he does hair!  I have been wanting my hair just a touch shorter and he did that for me.  We will take pictures tomorrow when we go out to brunch so you'll see me then. ;)

Then they got me three hanging pouch plants for the deck.  They know I love them, and they got strawberries, a hot pepper, and tomoatoes.  I will have great fun watching these grow and produce!

Finally Jerry told me I had to close my eyes and put out my hands.  Always a dangerous thing, I think!  You never know - it could be a salamder (he lives in my front garden) or a even worse - a frog.  LOL!!  But in this case, the surprise was oh, so good!  He bought me a Kindle!!

I thnk this will be wonderful for night time, listening to music, and reading on the go.  What a sweetie!!

I am heading over to Big Picture classes for the online crop for NSD today and hoping I will find challenges that go through the evening..  I have to go soak up some of the 75 degree sun and blus skies we have today!!  I hope that you are having a very blessed weekend!

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! Talk about showering you with gifts! Happy Mother's Day to you! You deserve it, enjoy! :)

Karen Wilson said...

wow, you did get spoiled!! sounds like a wonderful day and enjoy brunch tmw! happy mother's day!

Nati Tristan said...

That's wonderful! Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait to see you hair!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...