Thursday, May 19, 2011

One of a Kind Friend

I had this stamped image sitting on my desk, and I put it to use for a challenge at Crafty Creations challenges.  They are looking for flowers, patterned paper, and ribbon this week.

This May Stamp of the Month is just so much fun!  I've been using a lot of Mayberry paper lately, and I love it!  Smoothie (the pink) leans more toward the warm side, and any warm colors instantly attract me.  The flowers were fussy cut from a sheet of patterned paper, and the ribbon is colonial white grosgrain.  This is a pretty simple card that I put together in less than 20 minutes.  However, I did have a jump on things by having the image stamped.  Do you stamp extra images?  If I have scraps leftover that I think I may not use for anything else, I stamp extra images of whatever I am creating.  I store them right in the stamp packaging so that I don't waste space or lose them.  That is one reason I love the way CTMH stamps are packaged.

I hope you are having a good day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun card. Not only is it gorgeous, but it totally fits the challenge! BTW, you have a card on my blog today too!

Laurel said...

Beautiful card!

Nati Tristan said...

OH my gosh Brenda! This is such a darling little card! I truely do love the sentiment and the different chair! What a great card to give someone!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...