Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Summer Workshops

All of my summer workshops are now posted under the Classes tab.  Summer gets so busy that I wanted to have them planned well ahead of time so that if you are interested, you can get them on your calendar!  You will find dates, times, and class supply lists as well as the date by which you need to RSVP.  If you are longs distance - no problem!!  All classes are able to shipped (shipping is extra).  I will send full instructions, measurements, and items that are needed to be stamped will be ready for you. 

I am so excited about these workshops!  Each one teaches something a little different.  I am going to be sneaking in one more class during mid-summer on handmade flowers.  As soon as I have the information together, I will let you know that it has been added to the Classes tab.

Please feel free to contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com with any questions you might have!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...