Friday, June 24, 2011

Cards to Share

I was getting some cards ready for mailing, and I saw two sketches that were quite similar this week. I needed two cards, so I used each of the sketches.   Here are the sketches and my cards:






Both cards also match the color inspirations at The Play Date Cafe and Colour Q:



This is the fabulous American Celebration stamp of the month that you will be able to get on July 1st.  Oh what a wonderful star!  I love the banner, the spray of stars, the phrases, the little stars - I love everything about this set!  I can see using this one for Operation Write Home again and again!  I've paired the stamp set with paper from Fanfare.  Perfect for summer and the 4th of July!

15 comments:

Renee said...

Brenda, these cards are so lovely! I love the colors and design, too! Have a great weekend!

Laurel said...

Another awesome creation!

Julie said...

Awesome cards, Brenda! That stamp set is perfect for OWH cards! Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge.

Rufus said...

Both of these are great! Love the colors and that stamp set is really neat! You're right this will be a great set for OWH cards and Any Hero cards!
R/

Maria said...

Cute cards! Love those stars!

Donna B. said...

Love these cards!! That's an awesome star stamp!!

Unknown said...

Don't you just LOVE the July SOM? I do! I love what you did with it and Fanfare!

Linda said...

This totally rocks! So perfect!!!

Anita Scroggins said...

Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ this week :)

Christina said...

These are such fun and festive cards! Great choice of papers, and I love the bling you added. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

kasia c. said...

Fabulous! I love those multi-coloured shooting stars. Thanks for playing along with us at ColourQ. :)

SmilynStef said...

Love that exploding star ... great color story card.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! THese stars pack so much punch, I can almost hear the booming of the fireworks. :) thanks for playing with us at THe Play Date CAfe this week!

Jinny Newlin said...

Lovin' all these stars, Brenda, especially those bursting, embellished ones! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE those stars bursting from the big one and that they are topped of with some bling. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...