Thursday, June 30, 2011

Explore

I have been working a lot in my craft room the last few days, but most everything is for design teams, so I can't show you yet.  But I did see the sketch for Mojo Monday this week and wanted to play.

I combined it with the color challenge at Heart 2 Heart.

I love these colors together, so I had a great time making this card!  I had this pretty piece of Outdoor Denim ribbon that I have been hoarding saving for just the right card.  It is discontinued, so I had to make sure I used it well! LOL!!

CARDS blog has a challenge for accordian folded flowers, so I will also be submitting this card to their challenge!

Items used:  Passages Level 2; Live Inspired stamp set; Clear Sparkles; Outdoor Denim brads; Clear Button

10 comments:

Jamie Harder said...

Oh I find it so hard to use my CTMH stuff when I know it is discontinued!!! Glad you used it though ... it looks great on your card:-)

Being Mrs Miles said...

Oh you and me BOTH - I cleaned up my little craft/computer area and now I never want to leave hahaaahah! Well perhaps thats what inpired you to make such a gorgeous card. This could easily be a masculine or feminine one. good for all sorts of occaisions too.

So glad I came by. Have a great holiday weekend!

Melanie said...

I really like the look of that card. It's truly beautiful.

Lorrinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lorrinda said...

You used your hoarded ribbon well! Great card! I am looking forward to your weekly creations on the DT:)

Jessica said...

This is fabulous! I love it can't wait to see you on H2H!

Haley D. said...

Your card is lovely! You really rocked both challenges. I'm looking forward to working with you on the H2H DT!

Cheryl Even said...

It was a sacrifice worth making to use the ribbon on this card! It looks great, and I also love the brads in the clear button. Nice touch.

Karen Day said...

Gorgeous card, Brenda! Glad to have you join us on H2H this week :o)

Melinda Everitt said...

Love your card! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...