Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Life Changes...So Make Every Day Count

A new Paper Crafts magazine hits the stands today - Stamp It! Volume 8.  I am so happy to tell you that you will find one of my cards in the issue, and now I can show it to you!!

I created this card with a base of CTMH desert sand cardstock.  I used the Cuttlebug houndstooth folder to emboss the front of the card.  I paired that base with some Webster's pages houndstooth paper.  The stamp is Hero Arts.

Both Paper Crafts and Moxie Fab World are celebrating the release of Stamp It! this week.  Be sure to head over to take part in all the festivites!  I do want to add that I've had a little bit of chance to go through this volume.  Oh. My. Goodness.  You will be dog-earring, making notes, card-lifting.  There are amazing ideas and such talent in this copy!

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Congratutations, Brenda! Such an honor to have your card in Stamp IT! And, what a great card, too. :-)
~doreen at http://whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

Sheila H said...

I love the vintage look of your card. Congratulations on being published; I plan to get a copy of the magazine this weekend.

Lee Tucker said...

Congrats on being published with this truly awesome card! I love how you incorporated the houndstooth texture and paper together. The color scheme is sensational! Great job!

Unknown said...

GREAT card and congrats on the publication! BTW, I received an AWESOME card in the mail today from an AWESOME friend. I wonder who that was... THANK YOU AWESOME FRIEND!

Laurel said...

Fabulous card and congratulations!

Uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
This card is a creative, beautiful and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...