Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Design Team Member!

I am so excited to share this news with you today!  Mary invited me to be a part of the Heart 2 Heart design team!  This challenge blog has always been "close to my heart" because the challenges are all about using your Close To My Heart product.  As the week progresses, Mary will be introducing the new design team members, and you'll want to take a look.  I am familiar with all their work, and they are quite simply - amazing!!  I will start sharing artwork next Sunday (challenges are every Sunday), but you are going to want to hop over there today.  This week's challenge is a color challenge and the work that was created by the outgoing design team is just beautiful!  Here are the colors:

The sponsors for June are Romaine and Michelle.  You have until Saturday to play with all of the June challenges to be eligible for the wonderful prizes!!

8 comments:

Sheila H said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to your postings on the H2H site :)

Marg Van Patten said...

Too fun Brenda! I saw the color challenge last night and started pulling paper and ink for a page about my 5K run. And yes ... the DT examples are some of the best I've seen lately. Very inspiring.

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Brenda! You'll be GREAT!

hire web developer said...

hearty congrats to you Brenda. Hope your spirit will last long.

Lynn said...

congrats on the CTMH design team gig. I'm enjoying all your projects!

Saudi Arabia website design company said...

Superb Brenda... Keep it up....Wish you all the best for your future.

Android developer said...

Congrats brenda!!I am very impressed with your views and interesting content. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles. Really looking forward to read more!

Website Hosting said...

In fact your creative writing abilities have inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now.
Website Hosting

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...