Wednesday, June 22, 2011

July Workshop - Time to Sign Up!

July Workshop - Fanfare
July 18th at 6:30 pm
Reserve your spot by July 8th!
Come to my home and create a 2-page layout and 3 cards using the Fanfare Level 2 paper packet. You can get this kit no matter where you live! Contact me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you would like the kit shipped to you.





In this class kit you will receive:
  • 1/2 packet of Fanfare Level 2 (6 patterened papers and 5 cardstock)
  • 1 full package of Fanfare Stickease
  • 2 yds. cranberry waxy flax
  • 2 yards white hemp
  • 1/2 package Dimensional Elements stars
  • 5 clear buttons
  • 3 cranberry brads
This two page layout holds A LOT of pictures! You will also go home with many leftovers from this class. By adding your cardstock at home, you'll get a couple more layouts and several cards with what is left! I will be supplying the stamp sets and coordinating inks for the class.
You will need to bring:
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Tombow Adhesive (or tape runner of your choice)
  • Glue Dots
  • Micro-tip scissors
  • Craft knife
  • Ruler
  • Foam tape (or foam dots)
  • Piercing Tool

4 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL work! I want to come, I want to come!

Anonymous said...

Darn I wish I lived near you! I love your stuff!
Thanks for sharing your art!
Cindy Dale

bakscrap said...

Wish I could come!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I would sooooo sign up for your class if I lived near you. You have talent, girl! :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...