Thursday, June 23, 2011

Directions for Workshops

I have received a few e-mails about my workshops wondering what type of directions are sent to complete the layouts.  I took a picture of the direction sheets for June's workshop so that you could see that you have full directions to complete this at home.

As you can see, for the June workshop you get a full color page of the layout and cards along with two pages of specific directions, and finally, two pages of cutting grids so that you can maximize your paper.  There is enough left over to complete at least 3 more cards or another layout!
I hope that helps!  Keep asking.  I love getting questions!!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...