Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Letter J

About a month ago, I won a seriously full package of Imaginisce Garden Party goodies over at Club CK.  Oh such pretty pinks and blues!  I set it aside and finally got to it today.  I am seeing my mother next weekend and made a little gift for her.  Her name is JoAnn, and I found this white wooden "J" at Michael's.  So easy and fun to put together with all my Imaginisce supplies!

The flower is made from Imaginisce Roly Rosies and Pop-Up Posies.  I inked it with a little Worn Lipstick distress ink, curled, folded, and stacked.  I added a little ribbon and brad as well as a little CTMH Glitter Glitz Gel for sparkle.  Those are i-Rock gems surrounding the flower here and there.  I think she is going to like this!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...