Thursday, June 23, 2011

Retiring Paper Kits!

I thought I should tell you about some of the newer paper kits that are retiring on July 31st.  If you doing projects with any of these, you'll want to get them now!  I would take an educated guess that the matching embellishments will also be retiring.  When you click on the name of the paper, it will lead you to a page that will show you Level 1, Level, and embellishments.




The older kits retiring are Olivia (really pretty fall paper), Hooligans (cute Halloween!), Mistletoe (so pretty for Christmas!), and Magnifique (peacock feathers).

While you're at my website, make sure you check out the "While Supplies Last" tab. There are some great buys.  Ribbon, flowers, Christmas Card kits, paper, embellishments - and all at fabulously low prices!!  I thought I'd let you know how fast your order is shipped from my website.  When I order from my website, I usually have my order in 4 days.  WOWZERS!  That's fast! 

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...