Saturday, July 9, 2011

Christmas in July!

Remember I told you about the Bang for Your Buck special going on this month?  Basically, if you place a $50 order this month, you get one of five items for $1.  Click HERE to see the five items and to be refreshed on the exclusive bonus from me.

I will show you the items throughout the month, and here is the first one.  It is the Around the Holidays card kit.  It has the envelope flats, card bases, ribbon, stickease, and foam dots to make 12 holiday cards.

I made one of each style for you to see:

I used what was in the kit to make these.  All I added was a little Liquid Glass and Glitz Glitter Gel.  Aren't they pretty? (Feel free to click on the photo so that you can see them in more detail.)  It took me less than 30 minutes to make these four cards.  The beauty of card kits is that you can do what you'd like.  If you just want to add stickers and go, they are perfect.  If you want to elevate them with foam dots and then add some sparkle, you can do that, too!  This kit is surely a great special offer this month!

Now because it's July, I have to show you something summery, too!  My hollyhock bloomed yesterday, and it is absolutely gorgeous!

We are off to an outdoor artisan craft fair this afternoon.  Its hot and sticky out, but I just know it will be worth our time.  Check in with me tomorrow for the new challenge from Lasting Memories!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow gorgeous cards and flower!

Unknown said...

Your cards turned out so pretty. LOVE that flower too!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cards. And I love the flower, too. Hollyhocks are so fun to grow. They get sooooo tall! Very pretty. Thanks for sharing. :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...