Monday, July 25, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge - A Sketch!

I'd love for you to join us this week at Heart 2 Heart!  Our challenge this week is a sketch.


I grabbed a new stamp set that will be coming out August 1st called Love Life.  As you can see, I've flipped the sketch to the side.


If you click on this photo, you'll be able to see the background a little closer.  This is a stamp that I've used to create the paper.  The stars are also form Love Life.  The phrases are actually the strip at the top of the paper from a new paper packet called Elemental.  Colors used on this card are creme brulee and desert sand.

Be sure to stop by Heart 2 Heart!  There is some great inspiration waiting for you!!

6 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a cool way to use that "extra" strip on the new CTMH pappers! I love all your stars with that big fat beautiful Creme Brulee bow!

Unknown said...

Oh so gorgeous!

Sheila H said...

I love how you used those strips - and the colors are gorgeous.

Jamie Harder said...

FABULOUS!!!!

Barb Turpin said...

Love what you did with those stars!

Mary said...

So very pretty! Love how you rotated the sketch - works perfectly!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...