Monday, July 11, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

We are bringing a new challenge to you this week at Heart 2 Heart, and we want to see what inspires you.  Show us a photo of your inspiration and your artwork.  I am going to love seeing what inspires you!!  I chose this picture that is really fitting for summer:


Red, white, and blue just feels like a fresh summer day to me, so here is what I came up with:

I've used the July Stamp of the Month, American Celebration.  This is one of the best sets.  I love everything about it and how versatile it will be all year round.  I created the toppers by stamping 5 stars for each topper.  I stamped white daisy cardstock with another stamp for the fruit cup.  What a sun way to eat fruit!

Now it's your turn to play with us at Heart 2 Heart!

10 comments:

Haley D. said...

YUM! Your project is adorable! Now I want a fresh fruit cup. I love how you used your inspiration photo and how you made such a festive project.

debi barber said...

I just love the stars....so bright and colorful

Lynn said...

wow, that photo is stunning! the project is super cute too btw!

Laurel said...

Wow, how fun are these! Fabulous!

wendipooh13 said...

those are sooo fun and cute!!! YUM!!!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

WOW Brenda, this is beyond clever. Amazing my dear.
Hugs
Tanya

Pamela OConnor said...

Amazing creation Brenda!

Unknown said...

LOVE the 3d stars! Beautiful presentation, too!

Jody Gustafson said...

You are so right! What a Fun way to eat fruit. I'm going to have to trythis with my kids. Thanks for the inspiration.

Valerie said...

These are brilliant Brenda!! I love the stars and your pretty photo. I definitely need to try this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...