Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Picture Perfect

I have been (im)patiently waiting for my new product, so I've been in my craft room today.  When new product comes, it's always a great time to take inventory and start using up what you've already got.  So today, I took out some Wings and grabbed one of Liz's sketches from The Scrappiest.



I love this photo.  The grey butterfly is just so pretty!  Now I've almost worked my way through all of my Wings paper.  I want to let you know that it is retiring as of July 31st, so if you'd like this paper, be sure to get yours today.

Items used (all CTMH unless noted):  Wings Level 1; Wings My Stickease;  Wings pleated ribbon; Juniper wacy flax; sparkles; ivory ribbon; Liquid Glass

2 comments:

Kristin K. said...

Great layout! Love the papers you chose with the picture!

Liz Chidester said...

Picture perfect indeed!! I love this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...