Saturday, July 23, 2011

simple pleasures

Have you wondered if I was ever coming back with some artwork?  Our whole house has been busy this month of July, so I have really had to cut back on my craft time a little.  Oh my goodness!  That is not an easy thing to do!  But this week looks good, so I should (fingers crossed) be back with something new every day!

Today I've got a circle card to show you using some new CTMH product.  I can hardly stand the wait for you to see the new Idea Book, so my artwork will have to suffice until August 1st!  This is from the Elemental paper pack - love it!
The scalloped circle, flower, and sentiment are from a new stamp set called Love Life.  The ribbon is Creme Brulee grosgrain, and that is a mocha opaque gem in the center of the flower.  Quick and easy card, but oh, such beautiful colors!!

On Monday, there are going to be examples of circle cards on Practical Scrappers,  Be sure to drop by for some wonderful inspiration!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so gorgeous!

wendipooh13 said...

stunning card!!!!! LOVE the ribbon!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...