Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thinking About a New Venture?

Now is the time to join Close To My Heart!  The brand new Idea Books were released to the Consultants today, and you are going to love what you see!  I can't spill it all, but I can say that now is the time to join!  The new consultant kit will be available through my website tomorrow (Friday, July 15th) - and you are going ot love it!!

In this time of rising prices, it's so good to say that Close To My Heart has lowered it's stamp prices - YAY!!!  Here's the breakdown of prices now for those of you that are familiar with the sets. 
  • A stamp sets - $6.95 (used to be $7.95)
  • B stamp sets - $9.95 (used to be $13.95)
  • C stamp sets - $13.95 (used to be $18.95)
  • D stamp sets - $17.95 (used to be $22.95)
Can you say WOW!  I can't believe the prices - these are the best acrylic stamps on the market!  The Idea book now shows stamp sets at actual size and includes samples for every paper and stamp set!

There's lots more, but like I said - I can't tell everything yet!  Well, one more thing - do you love your Cricut?  Because Close To My Heart now has an exclusive cartridge with matching stamps and chipboard.  Are you excited yet?!!!

If this sound interesting to you, contact me so that I can give more details about the consultant opportunity and the new consultant incentives.  Call me at (763) 227-0583 or e-mail me at girlygirlrose43@msn.com.  I can't wait to share this information with you!!

2 comments:

Rick and Kori said...

Brenda I haven't heard any of the announcements from convention yet! My mom is teaching today and has been super busy. I can't believe the great prices they have lowered their sets to! AND their own Cricut cartridge!? AHH! So excited! Thanks for posting!

Kristin Kottwitz said...

wow that is awesome. Are you at convention? Just wondering how you know this already? or where you are getting the info from.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...