Sunday, July 17, 2011

What a Nice Hubby!

It is HOT here today.  Rainforest hot.  The temperature is 99 degrees right now, and the humidity is in the high 70's.  Needless to say, it's an indoor day for me, and I'll be crafting this afternoon.

Not for my husband, though!  He went out fishing for a few hours this morning.  That, I tell you, is a true fisherman!  He brought me back a surprise from the lake knowing these are one of my favorites:


The large one is bigger than my hand!  Aren't they the most beautiful water lilies you've ever seen?  While I was taking pictures, I found this sweet little butterfly hanging around my flowers:


God gives us such wonderful gifts to enjoy every single day!

3 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Beautiful!!!!!!

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubby! I'm so glad that both of you take time to enjoy life's simple joys (that's one of my all-time favorite CTMH sentiment stamps).

Jade said...

Those water lilies are gorgeous! That butterfly doesn't even look real - the color on it is amazing!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...