Friday, August 12, 2011

Cards to Share

I have been working in my craft room a lot with all this yummy new product!  It is so much fun to take new papers, work with them, and find what you really enjoy. 


I took some different Roxie papers to make this card.  Go back HERE to see another card I made with the Roxie paper.  Isn't it fun to have so much variety in one paper packet?!  Other items used are the Art Philosophy cartridge (for cutting the flowers), Card Chatter stamp set. black hemp, bitty sparkles, and a sorbet button.

This tag card was made with Elemental papers and a matching Decor journaling spot.    The heart, stars, and stamping on the tag are all from the Love Life stamp set.  This is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamp sets.  It has so many images for $17.95, and several of them can be cut with the cricut cartridge and then stamped.  Saves a little time with not having to fussy cut.

I am going to be spending time in my craft room this weekend finishing up preparations for my Open House next week.  You can click the Open House tab at the top of the screen to find out more information about it.  I am always so happy to welcome my crafting friends into my home and share time with them!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Both cards are wonderful! Love both paper packs and what you did with them.

Lynn said...

fun cards Brenda! wish I was close enough to attend your Open House. I'm sure it will be filled with inspiration!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...