Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lasting Memories Reveal

Time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories!  We want to see your hidden journaling on your layouts this week.  Here's my example for you, and it's one of my club pages for September.


If you homeschooled (or are presently homeschooling), you know the range of emotions and the strong reasons that come with it.  That's what I've hidden in that envelope.  Stop by Lasting Memories because there is some great inspiration for you!

I am a little late this morning with my post, but Jerry left this morning to spend a couple days with my brother-in-law.  My sister and brother-in-law have a lake spot, so he is really looking forward to going.  I wanted to have a nice leisurely Sunday morning having breakfast and reading the paper.  I am so happy that he will be on vacation when he comes back.  We are planning time at a vineyard, a quaint little MN town, and then the State Fair.  It's our anniversary on Thursday (21 years!), so it will be a nice celebration week!

I am going to spend time today wrapping up my Open House orders today.  Oh, did I have fun seeing the people that came.  I am thrilled that so many people love the papers, stamps (and their prices), and the new Cricut cartridge!  It does my heart good to know that so many people love Close To My Heart!!

7 comments:

tiffany said...

your LO came out great, love the colors and how you hid the journaling in the envelope! =)Tiffany
Breakfast at Tiffany's

Unknown said...

Gorgeous page. I'm sure the hidden journaling is meaningful and special. Have a wonderful, leisurely day.

Lynn said...

Glad you had a successful Open House. Happy Anniversary! we celebrate our 30th on Monday. Time flies!

Lauren said...

Awesome layout! I love the way you put your "secret" in the layout!

Karen Wilson said...

Love your "secret" idea!! Enjoy your time with hubby!!

Michele said...

Love your pretty secretive envelope/pocket! Neat idea!! Happy Anniversary TODAY!! :-)

Evanna said...

Great LO! I love the colours you have used!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...