Monday, August 22, 2011

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

What a great theme for this week at Heart 2 Heart!  We are asking for Back to School projects.  I am sharing a board book that I created for a class in September.


I created this using Typeset papers, the Blue Ribbon stamp set, and the Art Philosophy collection.  The inside is very basic because the purpose of this book is to add pictures and/or journal along the school year.  Here's a peek:
The perfect complement for this book is the September stamp of the month Limited Edition.  Of course, you'll be hearing more about that set next month!

I hope you'll stop by Heart 2 Heart to see the other design team member's work and to play along.  We'd love to have you join us!

3 comments:

The Paper Princess. . . Michelle Auten said...

Brenda, this is adorable! I love the little bicycles in the bottom corner! I think Typeset is my favorite paper pack. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh! I just love this. I hope you got lots of takers for your class. It's perfect.

Haley D. said...

What an adorable project! You're so creative!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...