Monday, August 29, 2011

New Heart 2 Heart Challenge!

It's time for a new challenge at Heart 2 Heart and we've got a color challenge for you!  We are using the fabulous color combination of Pear, Sorbet, and Cocoa.  These are such pretty colors together!  You can make anything you want for the H2H challenges as long as you are using Close To My Heart products.    I've created a card as my example.

There are so many fun thing to try on the Art Philosophy cartridge!  700 images are going to keep me busy for a long time, and I am going to be able to show you loads of fun things!  This is card, and I've cut the matching decorative layer.  Wowie - talk about an instant card!  It was so easy to finish it off with all the little extras!  I could see using this card base over and over for note cards.

Now let's see what you can come up when using these colors!  Check out the rest of the design team's work because it's inspirational!

3 comments:

Sheila H said...

I want to CASE this card!

Haley D. said...

Oooh, I love the flower-shaped card base! Lovely card!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

That card is awesome!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...